AMC is made up of a multidisciplinary team that enables a coordinated approach to the delivery of services. Our prime function is to be the “front-foot’’; listen, engage, troubleshoot and anticipate tasks during every front-line phone, email and face to face communication. All team members have expertise in their relevant fields.
We value empathic care while remaining flexible and understanding of your changing needs. We encourage you to be active decision-makers in creating and achieving your goals. In addition, we have a strengths-based practice where we focus on your abilities.
We have a holistic approach to all our services, which includes not only the client but their family/carers, community and cultural/religious/diversity needs.
Our services include:
– Counselling and Mental Health Management
– Employment Assistance Provider
– Management and Leadership Support
– NDIS Support Coordination and Disability Support
– Student Placements
– Professional Supervision (for Counsellors and Social Workers)
– Accredited Mental Health First Aid Training